Adjunct Associate Research Scientist, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory 11/2021 - current
Upstream Structural Geologist, BP America 08/2020 - current
Structural Geology Intern, BP America 05/2019 - 08/2019
Structural Geology Intern, Chesapeake Energy 05/2018 - 08/2018
Graduate Research & Teaching Assistant, University of Oklahoma 08/2017 - 07/2020
Graduate Teaching Assistant, Oklahoma State University 08/2015 - 07/2017
Bureau of Geophysical Prospecting (BGP-CNPC), Nigeria 10/2010 - 02/2014
PhD., Geophysics (2017 - 2020)
University of Oklahoma, U.S.
Emphases: Structural Geology, Geomechanics, Geophysics
MSc., Geology (2015 - 2017)
Oklahoma State University, U.S.
Emphases: Active Tectonics, Near-Surface Geophysics
BTech., Geology (2003 - 2008)
Federal University of Technology, Akure (F.U.T.A.), Nigeria
Emphases: Structural Geology, Satellite Remote Sensing
· Chris J. Cheatwood Geology & Geophysics Graduate Scholarship Award (University of Oklahoma): August 2018
· Decker Dawson Graduate Fellowship in Geophysics (Oklahoma State University): August 2016
· Skinner Geology Graduate Fellowship (Oklahoma State University): August 2015
· 2nd Place Best Poster Presentation at the ConocoPhillips Research Symposium, University of Oklahoma: April 2019
· 1st Place Best Poster Presentation at the 2019 AAPG Spring-Break Student Expo: March 2019
· 2018 Ben Hare Excellence in Research Award, School of Geosciences, University of Oklahoma: May 2018
· 2018 Geological Society of America (GSA) Research Grant Award Award: April 2018
· 3rd Place Best Poster Presentation at the 2018 AAPG Spring-Break Student Expo: March 2018
· 1st Place Best Student Oral Presentation at Eastern Section SSA Annual Meeting: Oct 2017
· Best Poster Presentation at AAPG-ConocoPhillips TechFest 2017 Conference, Oklahoma State University: March 2017
Journal Editorial Service
• Associate Editor, Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems (G-Cubed), American Geophysical Union [March 2021 - Current]
• Editorial Board Member, EScubed (ES3), The Geological Society of London [November 2020 - Current]
• Guest Associate Editor, Frontiers in Earth Science: Special volume on Advances in African Earth Sciences [December 2020 - December 2021]
For additional details, click the button below to access my extended CV. It contains information about my academic background, professional attainments, current appointments, and other professional scientific engagements.
The attached CV is not frequently updated. For an updated and more detailed version of my CV, please reach out to me through my email (email@example.com).